Sunday, September 11, 2011

First Week of School

We made it through our first week of DK! I've mostly been focusing on classroom procedures, rules and learning the schedule of the day. Next week I will begin introducing the curriculum, as well as begin a unit on rainbows. During this unit I will also access the children to find out their levels and what I need to focus on with each child. I have made some slight changes to the daily schedule and have posted it on the bulletin by the front door and on the BLOG. There's also a new section about specials. I have added and deleted some items from the wish list section also, so take a look.
On Wednesday there will be 1:45 dismissal for DK-4th grade Back to School Night. Everyone first meets in the church and is then excused to the classrooms after a short introduction from the principal and PTF. I hope to see you in the class to go over a few quick items and answer any questions (I promise it's painless).


Mrs. Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment